Chú ý: Để xem lời giải chi tiết vui lòng chọn "Click vào đề thi"
Khoanh tròn A, B, C, hoặc D để chọn từ có phần gạch chân phát âm khác:
Khoanh tròn các đáp án đúng
Câu 6: My brother _____ swimming since he was young.
Câu 7: He used ____ 40 cigarettes a day but he doesn’t smoke any more now.
Câu 8: The stress is very noisy,…………….makes sleeping difficult
Câu 9: He failed the exams_________his laziness.
Câu 10: If I have time tomorrow, I…………….shopping with you
Câu 11: Marie Curie harboured the dream of a …………career which was impossible for a woman at the time
Câu 12: She doesn’t mind _______ me with my exercises.
Câu 13: ………………..is it to the post office ?- About two hundred meters.
Câu 14: The little boy is helping……………..cross the street.
Câu 15: We ………….. dinner when they ………………
Câu 16: Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
Albert Einstein was born on 14th March 1879 in Germany. Around 1886, he began his school in Munich. As well as his violin lessons, which he had from age six to thirteen, he also had religious education at home where he was taught Judaism. Two years later he entered the Luitpold Gymnasium and after this his religious education was given at school. He began to study mathematics, in particular the calculus, in 1891. In 1894 his family moved to Milan but he remained in Munich. In 1895 Einstein failed an examination that would have allowed him to study for a diploma as an electrical engineer at the Eidgenussische Technische Hochschule (ETH) in Zurich. Indeed, he succeeded with his plan graduating in 1900 as a teacher of mathematics and physics. In 1905 he proposed the special theory of Relativity. Einstein received the Nobel Prize in 1921. He died on 18th April 1955 inPrinceton,New Jersey,USA..
1. When and where was Albert Einstein born?
2. How long had he studied his violin lessons? _____________________________________
3. When did he begin to study mathematics?
4. What kind of prize did Einstein win in 1921?
5. When did Albert Einstein die?
Câu 17: Viết lại câu mà không đổi nghĩa:
1. Because of having much housework, she didn’t finish her homework.
2. Nobody has finished the work.
The work _____________________________________________.
3. The girl was very kind-hearted. She helped me cross the road last night (using relative pronoun)
The girl _______________________________________________.
4. “ I am coming here again next week.” said she.
She said that _________________________________________.
5. The last time we went swimming was when we were inSpain.