Câu hỏi số 16:
Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
Albert Einstein was born on 14th March 1879 in Germany. Around 1886, he began his school in Munich. As well as his violin lessons, which he had from age six to thirteen, he also had religious education at home where he was taught Judaism. Two years later he entered the Luitpold Gymnasium and after this his religious education was given at school. He began to study mathematics, in particular the calculus, in 1891. In 1894 his family moved to Milan but he remained in Munich. In 1895 Einstein failed an examination that would have allowed him to study for a diploma as an electrical engineer at the Eidgenussische Technische Hochschule (ETH) in Zurich. Indeed, he succeeded with his plan graduating in 1900 as a teacher of mathematics and physics. In 1905 he proposed the special theory of Relativity. Einstein received the Nobel Prize in 1921. He died on 18th April 1955 inPrinceton,New Jersey,USA..
1. When and where was Albert Einstein born?
2. How long had he studied his violin lessons? _____________________________________
3. When did he begin to study mathematics?
4. What kind of prize did Einstein win in 1921?
5. When did Albert Einstein die?