Chú ý: Để xem lời giải chi tiết vui lòng chọn "Click vào đề thi"
Khoanh tròn A, B, C, hoặc D để chọn từ có phần gạch chân phát âm khác:
Khoanh tròn các đáp án đúng:
Câu 6: The doctor advised Tom to stop ________ .
Câu 7: He didn’t come back home last night, ________ made his parents very worried.
Câu 8: There are a lot of clouds in the sky. It _________.
Câu 9: He can’t see anything because he is _________.
Câu 10: If I _______ the bus this afternoon, I/ll get a taxi instead.
Câu 11: We ________ friends since we __________ at college together.
Câu 12: “ ___________is it from your house to the nearest post office” “ About 2 kilometers”
Câu 13: The old __________ a lot of experience of life and can deal with most situation.
Câu 14: There was a lot of ____________from the local residents.
Câu 15: He can’t walk _______ his leg was broken.
Câu 16: Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
Martin Luther King was born on 15th January 1929 inAtlanta,Georgia. In 1951, he went toBostonUniversity, where he studied for 4 years. In 1952, he met Coretta Scott, and as soon as he saw her, he fell in love. They got married in 1953, and they had 4 children. In 1954, the Kings leftBoston, and Martin became a minister atBaptistChurch inMontgomery,Alabama. Then he started working for the black freedom movement. Thousands of people walked toWashington to hear his famous speech at the Lincoln Memorial in 1963, and he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964. He died on 4th April 1968 inMemphis,Tennessee, from a gunshot wound.
1. When and where was Martin Luther King born?
2. How long did he study atBostonUniversity?
3. When did he first meet his wife?
4. What kind of prize did Martin Luther King win in 1964?
5. When did Martin Luther King die?
Câu 17: Viết lại câu mà không đổi nghĩa:
1. Because his health was bad, he had to cancel the appointment.
Because of _________________________________________.
2. Noone has accepted the proposal .
The proposal ________________________________________.
3. The girl was injured in the accident. She is now in hospital .( using relative pronoun)
The girl ___________________________________________.
4. He said: “ I’ll be here again tomorrow.”
He said that ________________________________________.
5. He started learning French six years ago.