- 700 đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia 2020 (có lời giải chi tiết)
- Quay nhanh tay quà trao ngay chỉ 1 lần duy nhất trong năm
- Giảm 30% các khóa học kèm tặng lì xì cực cool chỉ 9/1 & 10/1
- Khoe điểm cao HK1 nhận quà khủng từ 12/12/2019 - 12/1/2020
- 700 Đề thi thử THPTQG 2020 hay nhất - tất cả có lời giải chi tiết
- Chế độ Mod Tuyensinh247 từ năm 2019
- Giảm 30% tất cả các khóa học chỉ 2 ngày 22/10 và 23/10
- Luyện thi THPTQG cùng Thầy, Cô giáo dạy giỏi
- Học trực tuyến các môn lớp 10 cùng Thầy, Cô giáo giỏi
- Khai giảng các khóa học lớp 6 (đủ các môn)
- Học trực tuyến các khóa Nền Tảng lớp 12 cùng Thầy, Cô giỏi
- Khai giảng các khoá học lớp 11 mới nhất
- Khai giảng các khoá học lớp 9 và Luyện thi vào 10 năm 2020
- Khai giảng Khoá nền tảng lớp 12 và Luyện thi THPTQG 2020
- Học trực tuyến lớp 10 các môn Toán - Lý - Hóa - Văn - Anh- Sinh-Sử-Địa cùng Thầy Cô giỏi, nổi tiếng
- Học trực tuyến lớp 11 đủ môn cùng Thầy Cô giỏi, nổi tiếng
- Khai giảng các khóa lớp 9 Toán - Lý - Hóa - Văn - Anh năm 2018
- Khai giảng khóa Ngữ văn 7 - xây nền vững chắc cho tương lai!
- Luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, Văn, Hóa, Anh, Lý với giáo viên giỏi và nổi tiếng
Mark the letter A, B, C, D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Câu 1: Playing jokes on April Fool’s Day is common in many regions, although none knows how the tradition began.
A. jokes on
C. knows how
Câu 2: Farmers in all parts of Asia own their own farms, but tenant farmers are also practiced.
C. own farms
D. farmers are
Câu 3: Japanese initially used jeweled objects to decorate swords and ceremonial items.
Câu 4: Because of attitudes shape behavior, psychologists want to find out how opinions are formed.
A. Because of
D. are formed
Câu 5: As the roles of people in society change, so does the rules of conduct in certain situations.
A. As the roles
B. so does
C. rules of
Identify the error in each sentence.
Câu 1: I suggest that he goes to the doctor as soon as he returns from taking the exam.
C. to the doctor
D. returns from
Câu 2: Like his brother, Mike has chosen the economics as his major in the university.
B. has chosen
C. the economics
Câu 3: Our new neighbors had been living in Arizona since ten years before moving to their present house.
B. had been living
D. before moving
Câu 4: In the whole I agree with what you’re saying, but I’m not sure about your last point.
C. are saying
Câu 5: The explanation that our instructor gave us was different than the one you gave us.
B. gave us
D. you gave us
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Câu 1: It is important that you turned off the heater every morning before you leave for class.
B. turned off
D. leave for
Câu 2: The children had such difficult time when they began school in their new neighbourhood that their parents decided never to move again.
A. such difficult time
D. to move
Câu 3: Those who had already purchased tickets were instructed to go to gate first immediately.
B. had already purchased
C. gate first
Câu 4: The lion has long been a symbol of strength, power, and it is very cruel.
D. it is very cruel
Câu 5: Nobody had known before the presentation that Sue and her sister will receive the awards for
A. had known
C. will receive
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Câu 1: Crime inventionis are as crucial in the workplace like they are in the home or neighborhood.
A. Crime inventionis
Câu 2: It would be much better if everyone were charged for the amount of rubbish once produced.
A. much better
Câu 3: Of the more than 1,300 volcanoes in the world, only about 600 can classify as active
Câu 4: When I got to the passport control, there was a long line of people waited to show their passports.
A. got to
B. a long line
D. to show
Câu 5: Finished her household chores, Mary decided to do some shopping
B. household chores
C. to do
Choose the underlined part (a, b, c, or d) that is incorrect.
Câu 1: Your attendant at the meeting makes me feel very happy.
Câu 2: Peter did a lot of sightsee when he was in Paris last summer.
Câu 3: Your literary work is really a great successfull
Câu 4: Her long blond hair and her cute facial expressions made a deep impress on me.
Câu 5: Her absent from work without any permission made the boss so angry that he threatened to sack her.
Câu 6: When a Vietnamese wants to work part-time in Australia, he needs to get a work permission.
Câu 7: Vietnam is famous for many beautiful spots like Ha Long Bay, Sa Pa and Da Lat.
Câu 8: His interestingness in such a book really surprised me.
Câu 9: Our neighbour is quite safe. There have not been many crimes recently
Câu 10: He is such a friend person. He greets me with a smile every time I see him.
C. a smile
>> Khai giảng Luyện thi ĐH-THPT Quốc Gia 2017 bám sát cấu trúc Bộ GD&ĐT bởi các Thầy Cô uy tín, nổi tiếng đến từ các trung tâm Luyện thi ĐH hàng đầu, các Trường THPT Chuyên và Trường Đại học.